Sunday, July 29, 2007

Foundations Complete

Well, the first class ended 1 week ago today and man do I miss it.
I'm having some serious withdrawl from interacting in the discussion board and getting feedback from others.

It's true, I created personalities for other folks in my class and would actually vocalize or giggle when I read some of their things. Awww I miss them, I miss it. It was my number one hobby for a while.

Good thing my evening class only had 3-4 people, I ran it like a study hall and it make it real easy for me to spend more time checking out the boards and so forth. The experience was a good one, at first to me I questioned whether I belonged in the class or not. Literally the 2nd day of class I was full of doubt. But by the 4th day, I had renewed my vision after talking with a couple of people and had the attitude that I'll give it a go anyway. And you know what, I loved it!

Absolutely loved it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment