Hi Shar, Your storyboard is impressive with all the material and content you have provided as resources; however, who is the guest speaker you will be introducing in your video about learner engagement? Will you have screen shots of the visual examples you have mentioned, or what will that look like? I look forward to learning more about your video. Thank you. Sincerely, LeAnn
For the visuals, I plan on having videos for some of the parts, and slideshow-esque view of samples. Some of the video will just be me narrating in much the same way our course videos are.. if I feel brave enough for that.
Since it is an introduction, I do not want to be too broad concerning the topic, but give enough of an overview to pique the interest in the keynote speaker.
Eric Mazur is the keynote that I will be introducing. In the presentation, I touch on some of his early work and show a competitor to what he will be speaking on, but it's enough (I hope) to give folks a sense of where the technology is headed in terms of increasing learner engagement.
Shar, I like how your storyboard is organized and how you listed all the references. I noticed you are including the Flipped Classroom in your video. I am doing that also for a class and am intereseted in what you have to say about that. I ma going to update my storyboard again after seeing yours. Thanks.
Hi Shar,
ReplyDeleteYour storyboard is impressive with all the material and content you have provided as resources; however, who is the guest speaker you will be introducing in your video about learner engagement? Will you have screen shots of the visual examples you have mentioned, or what will that look like? I look forward to learning more about your video. Thank you.
Sincerely,
LeAnn
Hello LeAnn,
DeleteFor the visuals, I plan on having videos for some of the parts, and slideshow-esque view of samples. Some of the video will just be me narrating in much the same way our course videos are.. if I feel brave enough for that.
Since it is an introduction, I do not want to be too broad concerning the topic, but give enough of an overview to pique the interest in the keynote speaker.
Cheers - Shar
I really enjoyed your storyboard. Your topic is very interesting as well. It looks like your topic is coming together nicely!
ReplyDeleteHi Shar,
ReplyDeleteYour storyboard is informative. I just have a question--who is the speaker you will be introducing? Thanks--
Hi Martha!
DeleteEric Mazur is the keynote that I will be introducing. In the presentation, I touch on some of his early work and show a competitor to what he will be speaking on, but it's enough (I hope) to give folks a sense of where the technology is headed in terms of increasing learner engagement.
Cheers - Shar
Shar,
ReplyDeleteI like how your storyboard is organized and how you listed all the references. I noticed you are including the Flipped Classroom in your video. I am doing that also for a class and am intereseted in what you have to say about that. I ma going to update my storyboard again after seeing yours. Thanks.